Aurora E5 adjustable LED downlight from the Enlite range is a fire rated and integrated LED downlight. With an energy consumption of 4.5W and a brightness of 420-440 lumens, it offers an affordable and high quality gimbal style alternative to the popular E5 fixed downlight.
Available in a choice of 3 finishes of matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel and in warm white 3000K and cool white 4000K colour temperatures.
Compatible with the new Aurora Aone Smart home automation system.
- Wattage: 4.5 watt / Comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V, no other items are required.
- Cap / base: Fully integrated LED downlight with driver and bezel included.
- Position: Adjustable position – Also available in fixed.
- IP Rating: IP20 not suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel included in the price.
- Finishes: Available in matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel.
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or neutral white 4000K.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Lumen output:
Warm white 420 lumens
Cool white 440 lumens
- Efficacy: 93-98 lumens per watt
- Part L1 and L2 Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated. Tested for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Insulation coverable as standard, no need for additional accessories.
- LED driver included: Yes
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours (L70)
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora Enlite
- 3 Year guarantee