Processor of customer personal data of the masterlight.ee e-store is MASTERLIGHT OÜ (registry code 11457961, hereinafter “MASTERLIGHT OÜ”).
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected may include, but is not limited to, the following: first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, company (if applicable), purchase history, payment details.
Client’s personal data may be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- For the preparation, conclusion, and performance of contracts to be entered into with the client, as well as for making offers to the client with the consent of the client;
- To manage client’s orders and deliver goods;
- Maintaining a client relationship;
- To fulfill MASTERLIGHT OÜ’s obligations pursuant to law;
- To collect website traffic, statistics and other non-personalized technical information about the use of the website;
- For the purpose of submitting marketing materials, if the client has given their consent.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the client’s consent or applicable laws.
STORAGE AND TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
MASTERLIGHT OÜ saves and stores the personal data provided by the client under conditions that comply with the principles and requirements set out in current relevant legislation, which comply with the principles and requirements laid down in the relevant legislation. MASTERLIGHT OÜ retains the client’s personal data only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of data processing or based on legitimate interest.
MASTERLIGHT OÜ transmits the client’s personal data only to the extent and in the form necessary for the purpose of data processing.
MASTERLIGHT OÜ has the right to transfer the client’s personal data to authorized processors, such as an accounting company, payment intermediaries, transport service provider, IT partner, advertising, and marketing partners.
All personal data of the customer that has become known during the visit and while making purchases on the masterlight.ee website shall be treated as confidential information.
CLIENT’S RIGHTS IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When processing the client’s personal data, the client has rights arising from current legislation. Among other things, the client has the following rights:
- the right to request access to personal data about the client;
- the right to request the rectification and erasure of data;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to request the transfer of personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent; the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate.
In order to execute your rights listed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- enable ease of use;
- collect statistics and record usage patterns;
- to convey more appropriate marketing messages and offers;
- to collect data for website development;
MASTERLIGHT OÜ uses the following cookies on the website:
- Persistent cookies remain on the client’s computer even after closing the website. Persistent files are used, for example, so that the website can recognize the client on a second visit and display customized content.
- Temporary cookies are removed from the client’s computer after leaving the website or closing the browser. Temporary files are needed to improve usability, such as remembering the language selection.
- Third-party cookies (such as Facebook and Google) used to provide higher quality content and more relevant ads.
The client can configure the enabling or disabling of cookies through their web browser settings. Without fully allowing cookies, not all features of the website are available.