The market leading Aurora Ice LED GU10 combines affordability with performance. If you’re looking for a great value GU10 LED then look no further.
With a minimal 5W energy consumption it delivers an impressive 480 to 520 lumens (varies with colour temperatures). With a comparable light output to the outlawed 50W halogen, it offers energy savings of 90%.
The combination of bright lumen output and wide 60 degree beam ensures that light is spread out evenly and consistently across an area. Allowing downlights to spaced further apart while avoiding in dark spots. Most LED GU10 light bulbs have a more narrow 40 degree beam, with a brighter lumen package and wider beam you can space downlights as much as 2 metres apart.
Available in the 3 most popular colour temperatures options which include 2700K extra warm white that is homely like a halogen. Warm white 3000K which is a mid range white, not as orange as a halogen and not as harsh as the third choice which is cool white 4000K. Cool white offers a clearer, whiter lighting tone which can make a room feel sterile and clinical but when used in the right setting, cool white can also make a room feel brighter and look modern. Some examples of using cool white in the right environment would be in a bathroom with white tiles or a modern kitchen with glossy cupboards and worktops.
The Aurora 5W GU10 LED has a life expectancy of 25,000 hours and comes with a 3 year guarantee. From experience this is a highly reliable product.
Featuring the Aurora EnFiniti™ edge-to-edge multifaceted polycarbonate lens which reduces glare and offers a halogen like appearance while considerably reducing your energy costs for many years to come.
- Colour temperatures options:
– 2700K Extra warm white / 480 lumens
– 3000K Warm white / 500 lumens
– 4000K Cool white / 520 lumens
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 80
- Wattage: 5W, comparable lumen output to a 50W halogen.
- Cap type: GU10
- Efficacy: 96 to 104 lumens per watt.
- Dimmable: Optional
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- ThermoTec™ technology utilises a combination of highly efficient LED light source, aluminium heat sinking and thermoplastic material for longer life and consistent performance.
- High power factor: 0.85pF
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours (L70)
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 57mm